I thought Mays club kit was cool, but boy June is right up on top also. If you don’t know about Spellbinders Clubs, they have quite a few. I decided that a good way for me to learn and build my hot foil items was to join the Glimmer Hot Foil Club. Reasonably priced at $22.50, it is well worth the price. You get super fun hot foil plates and dies and a roll foil. Junes came with the rainbow one, which is super pretty. Now on with the show and tell…
I foiled my Paisleys in silver, they came out SO pretty. Then I cut them out with the coordinating die. It has a neat pie crust edge. There is a smaller one the cuts to the inner paisley also, but with a straight edge. I think it would look cool layered…..hmm might have to try that! I also ink blended the round end with Wilted Violet and my Bitty Bunny Blending Brush!
I foiled and cut out my sentiment with the coordinating die.
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- White layer, also base paper cut with Whimsy Stamps Sprinkle Scallop die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Paisleys and sentiment hot foiled on Glimmer machine with silver foil, both were die cut with coodinating dies
- Paisleys ink blended with Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet with Bitty Bunny Blending Brush, just on the rounded end, purple Jewlez added with Tonic Deluxe, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment added with micro foam squares
- Lots of Jewelz from the Neutral mix added for fun.
- Envelope embellished with some color coordinated paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!