Can I just say I LOVE Mini Oddballs just as much as the originals!
I have not colored up a Stamping Bella in a while. I have been busily working on Design Team projects. But I am HAPPY to say I am quite a bit ahead at the moment, so I get to color whatever I want for the next week or so! Good thing, because my “new” stamp bin is getting a bit full! SO, on with the show and tell…
I used the “rag technique” with some denim to give my oddball a denim jumper. I paired that with some sparkly purple boots and bow!
This is such a fun sentiment. I love the combination of fonts.
- Hair: YR24, YR23, Y21
- Ice Cream: RV14, RV13, RV23
- Cone: E35, E34, E31
- Jumper: B95, B93, B91
- Shoes/ Bow: V17. V15, V12
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Eyes: G24, G21, G20
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple layer cut with Nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Purple pattern layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Circle pattern paper cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sour Apple/ base paper squares cut with Whimsy Inlaid Bubbles die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder (DO NOT FORGET TO USE YOUR COTTON TAIL TOOL WHEN HEAT EMBOSSING!) cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- White gel pen added for highlghts
- Wink of Stella added to shoes and Bow
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
So cute….and I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing!