My first official Design Team project for All Dressed Up Stamps!
Join us over on the All Dressed Up Facebook page for July’s FB Challenge. This month the theme is Holidays. I chose to use Merry & Bright from the Christmas stamps. What holiday and stamp will you use?? Me being me chose to use all non-traditional colors for my project. On with the show and tell…
I chose all my papers prior to coloring up my image. I do not always work this way. Most times I color up my images then hunt for coordinating papers! But, I knew I wanted to use some of this luscious plaid from MFT.
I love this sentiment, especially the two fonts.
- Shirt: RV13, RV21, RV10 Heart: RV14
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Pants: BG34, BG32, BG11
- Presents: YG17, YG13, YG11, RV14, RV13, RV11, BG15, BG13, BG11
- Ribbon: YR24, Y15, Y11
- Drink & Glass: RV02, BG0000
- Shoe: RV14
- Headband: YG17, YG13, YG11, RV14, E43, E42, E41
- Hair: C7, C5, B41
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Caribbean Sea layer cut with Folk Edge rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Black layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Cotton Candy layer cut with Folk Edge set, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment printed on hammermill, cut with nesting square, adhered o black square with tape runner, adhered to card with foam squares
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Memory Box Fairy Jewels added for fun
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Cute card! I love that paper! I usually color my image then have to hunt for paper too! I need to pull my paper first and then color my images! Thanks for sharing!
Honestly I like it either way. But sometimes I have a definite idea of how I want to color the image!