Pretending to be a normal person day after day is exhausting!
The Cat’s Pajamas is our sponsorJune 23rd to the 26th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Life’s A Beach. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
Watch how I colored up my image!
Check out how I added the “sand” to my image!
Simple papers and a great sun rounded out my card.
- Nose: RV13, RV21, RV10
- Bunny: YR24, YR21, Y23, Y21
- Umbrella: B06, B04, B02, B01
- Coconut: E25, E23, E21, B02
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Cornflower layer cut with Elegant Stitching die, adhered with tape runner
- Pattern paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Cornflower layer cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, Colored with various Copic Markers, cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Sun cut with retired die from Daffodil Delight, adhered with foam squares
- Mud Puddles sand added to beach
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
- Blue fairy gem added to top of umbrella
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!