So cute, and just in time for fun Summer card making.
C.C. Designs is our sponsor June 9th – 12th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Beach Kids. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I choose the colors for my cards differently every time. This time I knew I wanted to do that fun hat in yellow, so I worked off of that. Sometimes I start with a certain paper, other times with the color itself. What I am trying to say is I do not have a formula for picking. I do however generally always use a color wheel.
How fun is this sentiment? This set has several, but this one seemed perfect for my cute girl.
- Hat & Swimsuit Stripe:Y19, Y15, Y02
- Swimsuit: BG09, BG15, BG32
- Eyes: B24, B23, B21
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Hair: B41, C7, C5, C3
- Lip: R17
- Shadow: BV20
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Tropical Teal layer cut with Sprinkle Scallop Rectangle Die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with same die set, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Dot Swiss layer cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Markers, fussy cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment cut with Honey Bee sentiment banner die, adhered with foam squares
- Clear gem colored with Copic marker added to sentiment strip
- 3D crystal lacquer added to eyes
- Polka dots added to hat with .08 white gelly roll pen
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!