I am working my way through some really neat stamps from The Rabbit Hole!
Since I am on the Design Team for The Rabbit Hole Designs I am coloring up a lot of their stamps. Today I have Bunny Moon for you, it is a super sweet set and I cannot wait to mail this card out to my Niece. Now on to the show and tell…
The bunny is colored up in W’s. I wanted my moon to look like it was glowing, so YG’s for it! The ovals on the moon have Nuvo Glitter Drops in Silver Crystals, there is also silver thread behind the image.
I love this sentiment.
- Moon: YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000
- Inside of Ear: R22, R21, R20
- Bunny: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple and base paper cut with specialty die, both adhered with tape runner
- Galaxy paper also cit with specialty die, adhered with fun foam and 12/4 inch double side adhesive
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, silver thread added to backing, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper, cut with Honey Bee Banner die, adhered with foam squares, green Fairy Gems added to each ebd
- Nuvo Glitter Drops in Silver Crystals added to moon
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!