It has been a hot minute since I colored up some Stamping Bella!
Who says sympathy cards cannot be whimsical or quirky. I am hoping that when I have to use this card, the non sympathy style will make the recipient smile. This is a super versatile set, the gnome and the butterfly are both separate stamps. There is also a sentiment.
I did my butterfly with black and yellow. On the little dots on the butterfly I used Nuvo Dream Drops. The cloud was done with a retired die from Paper Smooches.
My sentiment is from My Favorite Things. The banner die is also from them, but retired.
- Butterfly: N5, N4, N3, Y19, Y15, Y02
- Gnome Clothes: B97, B95, B93
- Beard: W5, W3, W1
- Face and Noses: E11, E21, E51
- Ground: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Shadow: BV20
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Bazzill black layer cut with nesting rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Doodle Bug paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic markers, cut with Inside out stitched rounded corner die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Cloud cut from retired Paper Smooched die, rhinestones added for fun
- Sentiment stamped on Sour Apple and cut with retired die, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a nice sympathy card. I am always looking for different designs for sympathy cards. I never have any pre-made and then scramble when I need to make one. Thanks for sharing!
I like to always have a couple on hand. I guess I am getting to be that age 🙃