A super fun and versatile set.
Your Next Stamp is our sponsor May 26th – 29th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Bitty Bugs. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I used this fun peek-a-boo window from Rubbernecker to give all my little bugs a spot! I cut it out three times, once in the pattern and twice in base paper to give it a good stiff base.
I even gave my spider a little web to dangle from.
Not to be outdone, my inchworm got some grass and a cloud!
- Spider: W6, W5, W4
- Dragonfly: YG95, YG93, YG03, YG21, BV20, RV11, R00
- InchWorm: YG17, YG13, YG11, V04, V01
- Butterfly: YG03, YG01, YG00, B24, B23, B21
- Grasshopper: YG95, YG93, YG91, BV20
- Ladybug: R46, R24, R14, C5,C4, C3
- Card bace of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Sour Apple layer cut with fancy scallop die, adhered with tape runner
- Window cut three times, once in pattern paper and twice in base paper, glued together with Zig glue, also adhered with zig glue
- Images all stamped on hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, some cut with Scan N Cut, some stamped on the window die cut outs
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
If you would like to see all the basic items I like to use in my studio; like glue, tape runner, tools ect. Please click My Go-To’s.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!