Because we should use all the stamps, right?!
Tastes Like Summer was my debut stamp set over on The Rabbit Hole YouTube channel. So I thought I really should color up the other large image and share a card with you. It is a super fun set with great sentiments. So keep on scrolling for the show and tell…
My bunny was colored up in W’s. I colored him once and did the rag technique. I did not like how it turned out. So I simply recolored over it with the same markers giving it this cool look.
There are some really great sentiments with this set. I chose the adulting one, cause yeah! Adulting happens A LOT!
- Bunny Body: W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Inner Ear & Tongue: BV20, RV11, R00
- Cone: E35, E33, E31
- Vanilla Ice Cream (top): E00, E000, E0000
- Vanilla Sprinkles: Y08, RV55, G14
- Chocolate Ice Cream: E576, E35, E34
- Strawberry Ice Cream: R24, R22, R21
- Strawberry Sprinkles: B02
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Cotton candy layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Striped layer cur with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, Colored with various Copic Markers, Cut with Scan N Cut ( except the small center section, that was fussy cut!), adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops in Apple Green added to Chocolate ice cream
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!