So satisfying to color!
KLM Digital Designs is our sponsor May 19th – 22nd over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Mandala #1. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I decided I wanted to color this in rainbow colors, starting from the inside out. There is 3D crystal lacquer on the red center. There are also 4 different Nuvo Crystal Drops on there: tiny green dots in the yellow, White dots in the green, Blue in the indigo flower and Lilac around the edge. I also added pearls!
A sentiment was not added with my image so I grabbed one from MFT. I love this one!
- Red: R56, R24, R14
- Orange: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02
- Yellow: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Green: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Blue: B24, B23, B32
- Indigo: BV04, BV13, BV02
- Violet: V05, V04, V01
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Pink layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Blue scallop cut from die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, Colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with verdsafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares and glue dots
- 3D crystal lacquer added to red center, Nuvo drops in Sprig of Mistletoe added to yellow section, Simply White Nuvo drop added to green, Blue Babe Nuvo drop addedf to bottom of flower in Indigo section, Nuvo Drops in Sweet Lilac added all around the edge, Pearls added to tips of blue and in the layer
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
Oh I love this mandala! Gorgeous.
Thank you. It was really fun to color.
So pretty Jill! I love Mandalas. This one is so pretty. I love the Nuvo drops. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! This was time consuming, but so worth the final outcome!