My inspiration for this card is my Great-Nephew Mikey! Although I think he may be more like his PopPop than his Daddy.
Conie Fong is our sponsor May 9th – 11th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Just Like Daddy. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
Don’t you just love the boots, and his mischievous grin? the Grin is what reminded me of Mikey.
I was not sure what type of card I wanted to use my little guy for, so I went with a slightly generic one from C.C. Designs.
- Shoes: E87, E84
- Boots: E35, E34, E31
- Pants: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Shirt: R27, R24, R22, C1, C0, C00
- Hat: E35, E34, E31, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Hair: YR24, YR21
- Shadow: BV20
- Grounding: W4, W3, W2
- Shoelaces: Chameleon Fine Liner OR3
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Green gingham layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Red gingham layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with MFT In & Out Diagonal Stitch Rectangle (retired), adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!