Because those little fishies were feeling left out!
I know I have written before about using all the stamps in a set, and sometimes you really have to think outside the box. So you see these three little fish, and you are like “nah can’t use them by themselves”. BUT, oh yes you can! I used a nice simple layout, found a fun and sassy sentiment (also from The Rabbit Hole Designs) and whipped one up rather quickly. Scroll down for the show and tell…
I colored up my fish. The biggest one I made rainbow and added wink of Stella to the head and fins. She is also cut out and mounted on foam squares.
I found the perfect sentiment for these fish.
- Small Fish: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Medium Fish: BG15, BG13, BG11
- Large Fish: R46, R24, R14 YR07, YR04, YR02 Y08, Y06, Y02 YG17, YG13, YG11 BG13, BG11 RV34, RV11
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Polka Dot layer cut with retired die, adhered with tape runner
- Caribbean Sea cut with Wonky Stitched Circle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- White circle cut twice, once in base paper and once in Hammermill, then glued together
- Images stamped on hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, large fish cut with Scan N Cut, circle adhered to card with glue, large fish adhered with foam squares
- Colored pearls added with glue
- Sentiment stamped in base paper with versa mark and heat embossed with clear, cut with die and adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Glassboard Studio use code: JILL20 for a 20% discount!!
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!