Month 5 and I am still getting in a Christmas card a month!
For this card I used an old retired set from The Cat’s Pajamas. When I decided to do a Christmas card a month I pulled all my Christmas sets out. I am slowly working my way thru them. So you may see more retired product. Sorry about that! But, you never know you might have the same retired stash that I do.
I picked my papers first. I just got this luscious plaid from Memory Box and was anxious to use it. What better place than pairing it with a Sugarplum Fairy?!
I like this simple sentiment. I found some Honey Bee gems in matching purple adding them randomly. I also used some gold thread behind my image.
- Dress: V17, V15, V12
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Candles: B97
- Hair: YR24, YR21
- Wings: BG000, BG0000
- Headpiece: G28, G24, YG25
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Night of Navy layer cut with Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layers cut with same die set, adhered with tape runner
- Vellum layer cut with same die set, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- White layer cut from base paper with same die set, sentiment stamped with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, gold thread added to back, adhered with foam squares
- Purple gems added
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer in Midas touch to candle flames
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!