Well, it pretty much has here in lower Delaware!
All Dressed Up is our sponsor April 28th – May 1st over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over (join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Spring Has Sprung. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I colored up my girl in bright Spring colors. Do you like her pink hair? I decided to go really out of the box for me.
My image had no sentiment, so I added this one from a new set out my MFT. I also added 3D crystal lacquer to her boots to make them shine.
- Hair: RV09, RV14, RV13
- Skin: E11, E21, E51, R11
- Bow & Shirt: BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11
- Pocket & Belt: RV14, RV13, RV11
- Bluebird: B24, B23, B21, TR07
- Overalls: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Boots: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Flowers: RV09, RV14, RV13, B G15, BG13
- Stems: G14
- Hoe Handle: E37, E35, E34
- Hoe Blade: C4, C3, C2
- Buttons: Spica Silver
- Card Base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Watercolours paper cut with Lawn Fawn fancy scallop die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Lemon drop paper cut with nesting oval, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with nesting ovals, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versdafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with sentiment strip, adhered with tape runner and foam squares
- 3D crystal lacquer added to boots for shine
- Envelope embellished wit coordinating papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!