A message from the Whole Flock!
I love birds! I grew up with bird feeders, bird books and learned as much as my Aunt Billie could cram into my little noggin. I retained some of it, LOL. I do enjoy a quiet morning with birdsong, how about you? Well, today I have a fun card for you and I think I crammed every little birdie from the set onto my card!
Here is my flock of bluebirds. They colored up easily. I added some stippling to their bellies using my Chameleon Fine Liner in BV4. I love these fine liners for simple really fine stippling.
I wanted to do some masculine Birthday cards, but did not want them to say Happy Birthday. So I used a retired set from MFT and chose “Make A Wish Or Two”. The font and simplicity of the saying were perfect.
- Birds: BV24, BV23, BV21
- Beaks: YR07
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Watercolor layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic markers, cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Nuvo Drops in Navy Blue Metallic added to upper left corner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with sentiment die, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with coordinating papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
For some reason I could not get the stamp set to add to my Shopping List, so HERE is a link to it.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I love listening to the birds in the morning! We have a bird that built a nest right off of our screened in porch. The little ones have hatched and we enjoy watching them.
How fabulous! it’s funny because certain birds are visitors of our loved ones that have passed. My Dad regularly comes to visit as a Mallard duck! even here on the golf course. When they started our patio her stopped by, never saw one by out house here yet! It was totally something her would do!