A message from the Whole Flock!
I love birds! I grew up with bird feeders, bird books and learned as much as my Aunt Billie could cram into my little noggin. I retained some of it, LOL. I do enjoy a quiet morning with birdsong, how about you? Well, today I have a fun card for you and I think I crammed every little birdie from the set onto my card!
Here is my flock of bluebirds. They colored up easily. I added some stippling to their bellies using my Chameleon Fine Liner in BV4. I love these fine liners for simple really fine stippling.
I wanted to do some masculine Birthday cards, but did not want them to say Happy Birthday. So I used a retired set from MFT and chose “Make A Wish Or Two”. The font and simplicity of the saying were perfect.
- Birds: BV24, BV23, BV21
- Beaks: YR07
- Card base of Accent Opaque White 120lb
- Watercolor layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic markers, cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Nuvo Drops in Navy Blue Metallic added to upper left corner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with sentiment die, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with coordinating papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
For some reason I could not get the stamp set to add to my Shopping List, so HERE is a link to it.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!