Yes! I am back for a second time today because well, Stampendous is so fabulous they sent us each two stamps to showcase for you!
As you know, Stampendous is our sponsor April 21st – 24th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up a second stamp set!!! this one is called Rose Play and features the sweetest group of House Mouses. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I colored each mouse a different color, using the color map House Mouse provides! These cuties are so easy to color and are just darn cute!
My beautiful large stamp did not have a sentiment, so I grabbed this brand spanking new one from My Favorite Things. Did you notice the dew drops on my roses? They are Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze. I chose a grayish color rather than the clear because it shows up a bit better.
- Flowers: R02, R12, YR000 plus Prismacolor pencil 1001 Salmon Pink
- Leavers/Stems: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91 plus Prismacolor Pencil 1094 Sandbar Brown
- Faces/Feet/Tails: E50, E51, E93
- Lowest Mouse: W4, W2, W0
- Upper Left Mouse: C4, C2, C0
- Sleeping Mouse: E35, E33, E31
- Upper Right Mouse: E25, E23, E21
- Shadow: BV20
- Card Base of Opaque White 120lb
- Peach layer cut with Elegant Stitching die, adhered with tape runner
- Jalapeño Popper layer cut with Nesting Square, adhered with 1/4r inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped on Hammermill, Colored with various Copic Markers and a few Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Nesting Square, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with Sentiment banner, Popper paper also cut with banner die, they are adhered together with tape runner and adhered to the card with foam squares
- Honey bee gem added to sentiment strip
- Nuvo drops added to flowers to mimic dew drops
- Envelope embellished with watercolor printed paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
So cute! I love those mice from Stampendous! They are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Yes! House Mouse is a fave here in my studio too!