A simple anything card!
Stampendous is our sponsor April 21st – 24th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Fran’s Geranium Pitcher. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I googled all the different geranium colors, man are there a lot! I chose this almost pale yellow, adding Nuvo Crystal Drops in English Mustard to the centers. The Nuvo drop makes the flowers pop.
My first inclination was to make these birds blue. But since I did the body of the pitcher blue, I opted to make my little birds brown.
- Leaves / Stems: YG67, YG63, YG61
- Metal Parts of Pitcher: W5, W3, W1
- Body of Pitcher: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Flowers: Y04, Y000, Y0000
- Bird: E11, E21, E51, E35, E33, E31
- Beaks: Y17
- Bees: Y13
- Bee Wings: G20
- Grounding: W4, W3, W2
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Blue Lazy Day layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with retired Whimsy die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Honey Bee prism gems added to corners
- Nuvo Crystal Drops in English Mustard to each flower center
- Envelope embellished with Craft Consortium paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!