I know he is quirky, but he will grow on you!
I have had this guy a while, and have colored him several times before. I have made him traditional and sweet… This time I wanted to go all out weird! I did his eyes dark at first and had to lighten them. My bunny looked like a drug dealer! My friend Nancy said he looked “gangsta” LOL!! But hey, he is an “oddball” for Pete’s sake. Honestly, all the Easter Bunnies that are at the shopping centers for photos almost look as creepy as mine.
First I colored up my crazy guy, I used Blending solution and a rag for the head, ears and feet. His body and legs were stamped on the plaid and fussy cut, then glued on. It is hard to tell, but the skull has Nuvo drops in Grey Mist on it and the Easter eggs in the basket have Morning Dew.
I grabbed this sentiment from an old C.C. Designs set called Easter Funnies. I wanted something a little off beat.
- Bunny Body: BV25, BV23, BV20
- Inner Ear & Eye Lids: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Bow & Gloves: YG09, YG07, YG01
- Eggs: B24, B23, B21, V17, V15, V12, YR09, YR07, YR02
- Basket: E37, E35, E33, E31
- Eyeball: YG95, YG93, YG91
- Card base of Opaque white 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Cotton Candy egg cut with Lacey Egg die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cit with stitched rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, Colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with coordinating die (Dies are no longer available from Stamping Bella) Adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops in Grey Mist added to skull
- Nuvo drops in Crushed Grape added to egg die cut
- Nuvo drops in Morning Dew added to eggs
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!