And should march to the beat of your own drum!
Artful Angel is our sponsorApril 14th – 17th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up You’re A Rockstar by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I colored up my image and cut him out with my Scan N Cut. Note the drum sticks, they have Nuvo stone drops on them, and it makes them look just like the real fluffy ones! I think I can find a way to use Nuvo drops on every card. LOL
I paired my image with this cool musical die cut I got from Amazon. I added some white highlights with a .08 white jelly pen.
- Drum Side: E43, E42, E41, E40
- Drum Edge: Ct5, C4, C3
- Drum Body: B18, B23, B21
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Shorts: B97, B95, B93
- Shirt: G07, G14, G12
- Shirt Stripe: Y19, Y15, Y11
- Drum Halter: E27, E25, E23
- Socks: C2, C1, C0
- Shoes: E49, E47, 44, E43
- Drumstick: B18
- Hair: E57, E35, E33
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- White layer cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Music notes cut twice with black , they were glued together and onto the card with zig glue, white gel pen added for highlight
- Boy stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Brother Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares, Nuvo stone drops added to drumsticks, 3D crystal lacquer added to side of drum
- Sentiment stamped with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder
- Envelope embellished with musical note embossing folder
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!