Yay! I get to be a “Great” Aunt again.
I love Stamping Bella’s Baby In A Pot series. There are some seriously cute ones. My youngest Niece is expecting her first baby, a girl in May. This is the card I made for her Shower. I also crocheted her a stroller blanket and added my go to baby book, Uncle Wiggly’s Story Book. I adored the Uncle Wiggly stories as a kid, so I always give this book at baby showers. Do you have a favorite kids book, or a go to shower gift?
Going with the ‘girlie’ colors for the pot, knowing it will drive my sister nuts! She alway told her girls ‘pink stinks’ LOL!
This is such a great sentiment, I layered the strips to bring in more green to the card.
I added jewels to the dry embossed white layer, and some die cut leaves above the sentiment strips and on the pot.
- Pot: RV19, RV17, RV34
- Leaves & ‘Hair’: YG17, YG03, YG01
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Shadow: BV20
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Deep pink layer cut with stitched stackers, adhered with tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- White layer cut with rectangle die, dry embossed with embossing folder, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear, cut with banner die, adhered to green banner with foam squares, whole piece adhered with tape runner
- Leaves die cut from watercolored paper, adhered with tonic deluxe glue
- Fairy Jewels added to flower centers in the dry embossing
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I love Stamping Bella! This is an adorable image. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much Nancee. I have actually used this stamp several tims!