You knew you would see them here!
Obviously I have a thing for bees. LOL! I generally cannot help myself when bee stamps come out, and this set was no exception. I just love these fat little guys. They have SO much coloring potential. While I was perusing MFT’s samples I adored the one by Sara Zoppi. You can see her card HERE on her blog. I decided to use her card as a jumping off spot. Here is my version…
Like Sara, I also colored my bees in a rainbow. Are they not the cutest? Instead of coloring the wings I filled them in with Nuvo Jewel Drops in Key Lime.
I thought it would be fun to use this sentiment, as my way of Thanking all of YOU for always stopping by!
- Faces: E11. E21, E51, RV11
- Red Stripe: R27, R24, R14
- Orange Stripe: YR09, YR07, YR02
- Yellow Stripe: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Green Stripe: YG09, YG05, YG01
- Blue Stripe: B24, B23, B21
- Purple Stripe: V17, V15, V12
- Tail: V04
- Flower: RV17
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Stripe layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Green frame cut with A2 Lacy Layers Die, adhered with zig chisel glue
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with sentiment label die, adhered with foam squares
- Images stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cur with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Flower centers are Nuvo crystal drops in apple green, applied with a small stylus tip
- Bee wings are Nuvo Jewel drops in Key Lime
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive, rick rack done with die
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!