Sending love to the children of Ukraine.
Krista Smith Stamps is our sponsor April 7th – 10th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Heart Craft. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
After I printed out my image, I knew I would color it in Ukraine colors. The children weigh heavy on my mind.
This Whimsy stamps die has been getting tons of use here in my studio. Just love it! I cut it four times, adhering them together and topping it with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew which is clear.
- Hair: E37, E33, E31
- Lip: R11
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Skirt: B26, B24, B23, B21
- Top: Y08, Y06, Y02
- Hearts: R24, R22, R20
- Spool: E43, E42, E41, R22
- Ground: W4, W3, W1
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Blue layer cut with lacy layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid Layer cut with lacy layers, adhered with tape runner
- Blue layer cut with A2 layers, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with lacy layers die, adhered with tape runner
- OX cut with die four times, adhered together with zig chisel glue, topped with Nuvo drops in Morning Dew to create shine, adhered to card with tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I, too, think about those poor souls in Ukraine. Praying for an end to the war and safe keeping of the citizens.
Thank you. I am hoping for the best for Ukraine, but….it is so scary.
It is very scary. 🙏