Yay! I am well on my way to Christmas. LOL
Here is my next installment of Christmas cards. This one is super simple and I think you are going to like how I used some Nuvo Stone Drops. I used this set previously, and loved this little bunny image. Having pulled all my Christmas stamp sets, I am working my way thru them all year so I won’t get slammed in December. So far, so good!
Is this not the sweetest bunny? I colored her up in T’s then used the rag technique to give her some fun fur. Her earmuffs have Nuvo Crystal drops along the headband and Stone Drops in Berry Burst on the Fluffy part. The ‘stone’ gives fabulous texture. Nuvo Accents in Fresh Snow is what my bunny buddy is standing on.
I love Nuvo Drops of all kinds!, They look so pretty on my wall. Those holders are from Scrapbook.com. If you read this blog often you know I actually use these all the time! I recently got the Vintage line and am excited to use them soon.
I used the simple Happy Holidays sentiment to round out this clean and simple card.
- Nose: RV17
- Bunny: T2, T1, T0
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Pink layer cut with Waffle Flower A2 Layers, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Patterned paper cut with A2 layer, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, Colored worthy various Copic markers, cut with Penny Back Semi-Circle Stackers, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Stone Drops added to ear muffs, Morning Dew added to head band, Fresh Snow added as snow
- Honey Bee clear gems colored with RV17 marker added to upper right corner
- Envelope embellished with patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a great simple Christmas card! Thanks for sharing!
Yes! Super easy! I am slowly getting ahead!