An always needed sympathy card…
Joy Clair is our sponsor March 31st thru April 3rd over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Refresh The Soul. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I chose the sympathy sentiment, because sadly we always need them.
My bird is a purplish blue, with a yellow crocus. I added Nuvo shimmer in Midas touch to the flower, however it photographed terrible!
- Bird: B66, B63, B21
- Beak & Flower Center: YR15
- Flower: Y17, Y15, Y13
- Stem: G24, G21,. G20
- Shadow: BV20
- Card Base of opaque white 120lb
- Gingham yellow layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Blue layer cut with nesting oval, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with retired Stitched Wonky Rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Nuvo aqua shimmer in Midas Touch added to flower
- Dew drops added to balance yellow, adhered with tonic deluxe
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Very cute card! Sadly, the older we get it seems like we need more and more of these cards. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, they are a necessity