An always needed sympathy card…
Joy Clair is our sponsor March 31st thru April 3rd over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over ( join if you have not) and be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Refresh The Soul. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I chose the sympathy sentiment, because sadly we always need them.
My bird is a purplish blue, with a yellow crocus. I added Nuvo shimmer in Midas touch to the flower, however it photographed terrible!
- Bird: B66, B63, B21
- Beak & Flower Center: YR15
- Flower: Y17, Y15, Y13
- Stem: G24, G21,. G20
- Shadow: BV20
- Card Base of opaque white 120lb
- Gingham yellow layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Blue layer cut with nesting oval, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with retired Stitched Wonky Rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Nuvo aqua shimmer in Midas Touch added to flower
- Dew drops added to balance yellow, adhered with tonic deluxe
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.