Using the smaller or not the main stamp in a set…
I recently picked up Stampendous Bee Kind set. I cannot wait to tackle the big bee and flower image, but in the mean time I whipped up a couple of these quick cards using the small flower stamp. It looks like a hyacinth to me, but maybe because I have one starting to bloom on my kitchen counter.
Deciding I needed a break from Copic (for the day) I colored this up with Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft paper. My image was stamped in Versafine and heat embossed in clear.
Needing some sympathy cards and some general cards I used thinking of you as my sentiment. This way I can use it for both.
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Leaves: 908 Dk Green, 9809 Grade Green, 910 True Green
- Flower: 132 Dioazine Purple, 1007 Imperial Violet, 1026 Greyed Lavender
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Boysenberry layer cut with rectangle doe, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Border and image stamped on Kraft, colored with Prismacolor Pencils, cut with deckle die, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on Kraft with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut sentiment strip, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo Crystal drops in Crushed Grape added to upper right hand corner, prism gem added to sentiment strip
- Envelope embellished with 6 inch double side adhesive and purple patterned paper
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!