A perfect Spring image!
I have this amazing image from Lee Holland Art that I would like to share. You can find more of his beautiful images by clicking the name in the previous sentence! The other design Team Members over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea will be posting Lee Holland images thrush end of march. Buzz on over and join us there!
How cute is this girl? I went bold and gave her a teal dress. The flower centers are Nuvo Vintage drops in peachy keen. There is just a hint of silver thread behind my oval for some contrast.
My image included no sentiment, so I went with a retired one from MFT. Using a somewhat generic one will allow me to use this as either a thank you, birthday or no reason at all card.
- Dress: BG09, BG57, BG53
- Hair: E57, E35, E33
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Flowers: YR04, YR02, E95
- Basket: BV23, E74, E71, E70
- Grass and Leaves: G24
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Teal ;ayer cut with A2 layers rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Floral layer cut with A2 rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, Sentiment layer all cut with retired Neat & Tangled skinny strips, white onto teal with tape runner, teal to coral with tape runner, coral to base with foam squares
- White layer cut with MFT Wonky Oval, sliver thread added to back, adhered to base with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered to oval with foam squares
- Prism gems added to sentiment strip and to oval
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!