Sweet Sentiment has a new release!
Sweet Sentiment is our sponsor March 17th -20th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Elephants and Unicorns. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
How fun is this word with the eyes in them? I colored them to look like green eyes, then added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew to make them pop!
I wanted to make this a Birthday card, so I snatched a sentiment from a MFT set. Name and link is in the shopping list.
I colored up my Safari girl, giving her green eyes that you see thru the binoculars! I also added Nuvo crystal drops to the lenses to give them some dimension. Since my image was open bottomed, I cut some leaves in the matching paper to create her a nest.
- Eyes: YG17, YG25, YG03
- Shirt: B97, B95, B93
- Hat: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Skin: E11. E21, E51
- Binoculars: W7, W6, W5, W3, W1
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Mouth: R32
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Green layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- White layer cut with slimline die, adhered with tape runner
- plaid layer and white layer you can’t see cut with slimline die, center of plaid cut with rectangle window trio (honey bee retired) Flower paper also cut with window trio
- Plaid layer adhered to white layer with tape runner, flowered rectangles adhered into plaid with tape runner, entire panel adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- LOOK cut with oval die, colored with various Copic markers, nuvo drops in morning dew added, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on hammermill with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, assembled with boxed in borders die using complimentary papers, adhered with foam squares
- Image stamped on hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, cut out with Scan N Cut, morning dew added to binoculars, pop drop placed as knob, leaves cut from complimentary papers added to front of girl, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching papers
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!