Happy early St. Patrick’s Day from my studio to YOURS!
Even though there are lots of Irish in my family, I do not buy St. Pat’s stamps very often. This set from Whimsy caught my eye though. Super images that are clean and easy to color. I literally did this card with 3 markers!!!!
I chose some dark YG’s to color up my clovers. I stamped my image once in obsidian, colored it up then stamped over it in versafine and heat embossed it with clear.
Using the clover dies from the Malarkey word set (also form Whimsy) I added these cute plaid ones to two corners. Ooops, okay 4 markers I used a black one to give these die cuts a little seam.
- Clover: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Jalapeño green layer cut with nesting rectangles, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle dies, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Scalloped circles cut with lawn fawn die, small ones adhered with foam squares, large one adhered with tape runner
- Plaid clover die cut added to smaller circles with tape runner, gem added and a small flick of black for a seam
- Image stamped on hammermill with obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, stamped a second time with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with nesting circle die, adhered to scallop with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Gems added to center of clovers and the side of the image
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!