She comes in rubber or digital!
Whimsy Stamps is our sponsor March 10th – 13th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Mermaid Alexis. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I colored up my mermaid first. I wish I had photographed it before I trimmed her down. Her tail was awesome!
I layered two ocean themed dies, to create a frame for my mermaid. I added Nuvo drops to the kelp and coral, them lots of dew drops, sequins and gems.
- Hair: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Lips RV23, RV21
- Bra and Tail: YG17, YG25, YG23, YG03
- Sand: E44, E43, E42, E40
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Patterned paper cut with A2 layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Pink paper cut with Coral Collage die, Green paper cut with Kelp Collage Die, they are adhered together with tape runner,
- Collage cuts adhered to image panel with foam squares, adhered to card base with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic markers
- Embellishemnts added with tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with patterned paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!