The last couple of years I have struggled with doing my Christmas cards, how about you? I had a good chat with a friend a couple weeks ago about this and decided that once a month I would make a batch of Christmas cards. That way I won’t hit hit the wall with having to make over 150 Christmas cards! So, be on the lookout for a (HOPEFULLY) once a month post featuring a Christmas card!
I chose this cute reindeer for my first card. Check out the snow at his feet! That is a Uchida Marvy Snow Marker. you place it carefully, and then heat it with your heat tool and it puffs up like snow!
Adding a short sentiment, kept my card simple!
- Antlers: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Inside Ear & Nose: RV23, RV21
- Body: E35, E33, E31
- Face: E13, E11, E21
- Collar: C6, C5, C4
- Wreath: G28, G24, YG25
- Bow: R46, R27, R14
- Hoof: E27, E25
- Circle on Collar: TR23, Y15, Y11
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Red layer cut with Wonky Stitched Rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Patterned layer cut with Deckle Die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped in hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers,Snow added with Mary snow marker, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear,cut with label greeting die, adhered with foam squares
- Nuvo drops in Red Berry added to wreath, corners of image layer and to sentiment strip
- Nuvo Drops in Rosewater added to nose
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I need to make Christmas cards in advance. I don’t make as many as you, only 50-60, but that is still a lot! Thanks for sharing!