Malarkey! A cheeky St. Patrick’s Day card.
The Greeting Farm is our sponsor March 3rd – 6th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Good Luck Anya. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I colored up my cheeky Irish girl, giving her red hair OF COURSE!
This was the perfect card for me to debut my new Malarkey die. I cut it three times, twice in dark green and once in the patterned paper. I stacked and glued them, then added 3D Crystal lacquer on the top so it stands out and shines.
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Hat: N7, N6, N5, G07
- Clovers: G07, G14, G12
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Dress: G07, G14, YG03
- Shoes: N7
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Green layer cut with feathered lace die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Polka dot layer cut with nesting square, adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Doily added with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Malarkey cut three times, twice in dark green and once in polka dot, stacked and glued together with zig chisel glue, 3D crystal lacquer added for shine, adhered with zig chisel
- Honey Bee gems added to clovers and edges of green layer
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
So cute! I love that die cut!