What? A new type of Oddball? Be still my odd little heart!
As if I didn’t love oddballs enough already, they made mini ones. I bought several when they first came out, and they have been patiently waiting for me to color them. Today I have Mini Oddball Has A Present. She is a pint sized party girl.
She was so fun to color, but I have to tell you it took me a while to figure out her hair. Basically I shaded it from the bottom up, and when it was super dry I took my blender pen and made swirls. I did this a couple times.
I used the happy birthday sentiment that came in the set. It, as always is stamped in versafine and heat embossed in clear.
- Hair: E09, E15, E13
- Dress: YG17, YG25, YG21, R56, RV34, R81
- Shoe Ribbon: YG17, YG25, YG01
- Shoes: T7, T6, T5
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Gift Ribbon: BV04, BV34, BV02
- Gift: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Eyes: BG000, BG0000
- Shadow, BV20
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Black textured layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Purple square cut with stitched tag corner square (retired MFT) adhered with tape runner
- Birthday candles layer cut with retired die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped with obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with scan n cut, adhered with foam squares
- Honey Bee gems added randomly
- Envelope embellished with coordinating paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!