I woke up designing this card!
Lawn Fawn is our sponsor February 24th – 27th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up I Like You. I literally woke up designing this card in my head! They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
After figuring out my paper I then needed to find the perfect color for my Alotl, he is done up in the BV20’s.
Next was getting the plants to match the paper. BG70’s did the trick! Then I added some prism gems too.
My sentiments were stamped on base paper in a plain rectangle with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder.
- Alotl: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
- Plant: BG78, BG75, BG72
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- First I cut the center square with wavy pierced rectangle where my image would be placed, adhered with tape runner
- I cut a purple rectangle the next size up form the center, made it into a frame, I cut a large rectangle from the ink drop paper, removing the center, I added the purple frame with tape runner, the whole piece adhered to card with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- My images were stamped on Hammermill with obsidian, cut with coordinating dies (except heart, no die, used scan n cut) adhered with tape runner and foam squares
- Prism gems added as sparkly bubbles
- Heart stamped them filled in with Nuvo drop in crushed grape, adhered with tonic deluxe
- Sentiments stamped in versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!