Hello There, a winter blue card for my friend.
A couple weeks ago I had to buzz up to where we used to live for an appointment. Lucky for me my dear friend Nancy of Row House Greetings needed some Fun Foam, of which I had a hoard. So we were able to meet up and have a lovely lunch. I designed this card to give her at lunch. Do you bring cards to friends for no reason? I love to, they are little rectangles of joy!
I chose the itty bitty sentiment ‘hello there’. Stamped in versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, and cut with coordinating die.
I did the whole card in blue with a tiny pop of pink.
I cut the snowflakes from some white sparkly textured paper I found in my stash. I believe it is from Tonic. I like the way it made them look with the blue gem added to the centers.
- Coat, Hat & Scarf: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Mitten & Sox: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Boots: E44, E43, E42
- Face: E11, E21, E51
- Hair: E57, E35, E33
- Shadow: BV20
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- White (base paper) layer cut with wonky rectangle, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka dot layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Vellum layer cut with rectangle die, dry embossed with retired folder, adhered with vellum adhesive placed behind the image only so it will to show
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Snowflakes cut with die from textured paper, adhered with tonic deluxe glue, blue gem added to centers
- Sentient stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered with tape runner
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!