Mailbox love and a pop of spring flowers…
Di’s Digital Stamps is our sponsor February 17th -20th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Posting Hedgehog Love. They have lots of fun digital images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I gave my mailbox an old metal feel using W’s.
I really wanted the flowers to pop and be really “springy”. Making them an orange color with a purple center, I added ebony nuvo drops to the center to really bring them out.
- Mailbox Post: E44, E43, E42
- Mailbox: W5, W4, W3, W2
- Hearts: RV13, RV11, RV10
- Flowers: RV34, YR68, YR02, YR01
- Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03
- Ivy: G46, G43, G40
- Present: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Envelope: BV20
- Hedgehog Body: E55, E33, E31
- Face, Belly & Hands: E21, E21, E51
- Ground: E87, E84, E81
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Black layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Diagonal orange layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Doily cut in half, adhered to edge of card with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, Cut with scallop oval die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Ebony Nuvo Drops added to flower centers using a stylus
- Black glaze pen added to noses and eyes
- White Honey Bee gems added to corners
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!