I am feeling the love from Martha over at Joy Clair Designs!
Joy Clair Designs had a new release last week! My Design Team friend Martha, who is Joy Clair Designs allowed me a sneak peek and the chance to ink up a brand new digital stamp set prior to its release. Now THAT is some love. Buzz on over to Joy Clair and check out all the wonderful things.
The set I was able to use is called You Are Loved. I especially like the sentiments that are included.
This is an awesome sentiment. There are four more equally as great.
Instead of coloring this image (WAIT, WHAT? NO coloring???) I used the splatter technique using two different Mica Mist sprays.
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Ink Drops layer cut with deckle die, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with deckle die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill with printer, cut with deckle die, splattered with mica mist, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment printed on hammermill, cut with sentiment banner, adhered with tape runner
- Dew Drops added to lower right hand corner with deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.