Happy Valentine’s Day from my studio to yours!
I love the simplicity of this stamp and sentiment. It colored up easily, and the colors you could use are endless. What better message than to let love grow. I hope each and every one of you enjoys your St. Valentine’s Day!
Sentiments can really make a card. This one is the perfect message for Valentines.
This image colored up so nicely. I can totally see this with other colors, like green hearts for St.Patricks, or blue for a boy baby shower…get creative.
While I colored the grounding onto the white card layer. I actually mounted the image with foam squares, so it sits over the grounding. I cut this with my scan n cut giving it a border due to the thin stems, I then fussy cut the pot so it does not have the border.
- Leaves: BG99, BG96, BG93
- Hearts: R89, R85, R83, R81
- Bucket: W4, W2, W0
- Grounding: W6, W5, W4
- Card Base of opaque white 120lb
- Pink layer cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Pink polka dots layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with tape rumnner
- Green layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- White base layer cut with Leaf Stitched Frames die, grounding colored after marking where image would sit, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper, cut with sentiment banner, adhered to pink strip cut with quick strips, adhered to card with tape runner
- Clear drops added to bigger hearts with tonic deluxe glue
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!