Day two of Stampendous!
Stampendous is our sponsor February 3rd – 6th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! For my second card I was able to color up Heart Treats which is a House Mouse stamp. I love House Mouse! They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
Since there were several of us using this stamp, I decided to only do a portion of the stamp.
By carefully masking my image with small post it notes, I was able to capture the small mouse catching the candy heart.
I colored up my mouse traditional gray.
Instead of finding a sentiment to go with my little mouse I decided to go with these big LOVE letters. I cut them 4 times, twice each in base paper and twice in red, glueing them together with Zig chisel glue.
- Fur: T4, T2, T0
- Skin: E93, E51, E50
- Candy Heart: RV13, RV21, RV10
- Ground: BV20 (textured with a rag and colorless blender)
- Card Base of opaque white 120lb
- Pink plaid layer cut with A2 Scallop die, adhered with tape runner
- Love cut four times, twice with base paper and twice with red, adhered to each other and the cad with Zig chisel glue, white gel pen highlights added
- Red layer cut with scallop die, adhered to cards with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Pink layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image masked and stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with scallop die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- White Honey Bee gems added to corners of red scallop, Prism Honey Bee gems added to white scallop
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!