Bloom where you are planted!
Stampendous is our sponsor February 3rd -6th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! They sent us each two stamps, Floral Flutter is todays stamp. I will have the second one for you tomorrow. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
So, when I got ready to make this card, I inked it up and (Insert sad face) found a defect. If you see the upper left hand corner, the wing details are missing. I decided to just color it all in like the rest of the butterfly and figure it out later.
Starting with the flowers, I selected 3 colors to compliment my blue/purple butterfly.
Deciding that my best plan would be to cover up the defect. This was the perfect sentiment, but my strip hardly covered the problem. I have these retired tag corner square dies from MFT that had one the right size, so I added the sentiment strip on top of it, using the tag as the cover.
- Plumeria Flower: Y19, Y15, Y02, T8
- Daisy Flower: R02, R12, YR000, YG03, YG01, YG00
- Rose Flower: YR09, YR04, Y38, Y35
- Stems & Leaves: G99, G94, YG03
- Butterfly: B23, B21, BV01
- Card Base of opaque white 120lb
- Peach Floral layer cut with rectangle doe, adhered with tape runner
- Black layer cut with rectangle die, adhered to base with 1/4 inch double size adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, stamped a second time with versatile and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered to black with tape runner
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, adhered to pink die cut with foam squares, adhered to card with tape runner
- Honey Bee rainbow gems added with tonic deluxe glue for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!