Girl Power still going strong!
Artful Angel Shop is our sponsor January 27 – 30th over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and (YOU NEED TO JOIN!) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I chose Rosie Riveter from C.C. Designs, she sure was awesome to color. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I started with her pants, because it was the largest area. Why? no clue! I chose a bright blue instead of the more denim blue. I think it made them pop. Do you like the Nuvo Drops on the pant buttons?
Next I did her shirt and bandana. They looked too matchy to me so I added some polka dots to the bandana with a white gel pen.
Her hair was easy to color, as well as her face. Do you like her green eyes and hint of pink lips?
I used three of the four sentiments. The one I mounted on the bottom I placed to look as though she were standing on it. They were all stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder.
- Eye: YG03
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- Pants: B26, B23, B21
- Shirt & Bandana: R37, R35, R24
- Rag: E43, E42, E41
- Lips: RV55, RV52
- Shoes: E29, E27, E23 W8, W5, W3
- Hair: E35, E33, YR31
- Card base of opaque white 120lb
- Base paper cut with A2 layer, Confetti All around cut out of it, sliver paper added to back, whole piece adhered to base with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped with obsidian on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered to base with foam squares
- Sentiments stamped on base paper with versfine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with various sentiment strips, adhered with foam squares
- Drips drops added with tonic deluxe glue in two corners
- Nuvo Drops in Pale Gold (retired) added to pant buttons
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!
What a cute card! I love Rosie! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for always stopping by and leaving me a message!!
You are quite welcome! I need to get my blog updated! I’ve been making cards but with working and crafting it has been hard to find the time to update my blog. Hopefully in the next few weeks when those birthdays slow down! 🤣