A slightly different version of my New Years card.
While Prosecco-Ho-Ho is a Christmas stamp set, with a switch of sentiments it can be used for lots of things. You can see my New Years post HERE. This time I have used the same layout, but with only two bottles and added a sentiment across the bottom.
I used the same Copic combo for the bottle as I did before, but switched up the label from pink to a parchment color. To get the textured cork I used Nuvo Stone Drops and spread it with the small tip of my stylus.
The Cheers was cut twice, once with 120lb base paper and then in Tim Holtz Onyx Noir Kraft.
My Favorite Things can always be counted on for a great choice of sentiments!
- Bottle: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Label: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Black layer cut with Swirly Layers die, adhered with tape runner
- Polka Dot layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Cheers cut with base paper and Onyx Noir, adhered together and to card with Zig chisel glue
- Bottles stamped on Hammermill with Obsidian, Colored with various Copic Markers, Neck Label colored with Atyou Spica in gold, facet gem added for bling, cork created with Nuvo Stone Drops in gold rush, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, Autumn Afternoon gems added to ends, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!