A challenging card for me…
All Dressed Up is our sponsor January 20th thru the 23rd over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up A Time to Give. They have lots of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. This card was a challenge for me, as it is a whole scene as a single image. I can tell you I struggled with the banner, I could not get it colored right and finally did some paper piecing. After adding texture to the balloons and jars my bunny looked flat so I colored her a second time and popped her up. Now on with the show and tell….
First I colored up my bunny girl. Wanting to give some dimension within the image I colored her again and fussy cut her out. Then I placed her on top of herself with small foam squares to make her pop.
I used Nuvo Drops in two places on this card. Shooting for more dimension I used Sea Breeze on the jars. Playing with it with the tip of my stylus I got it to give me an old wavy glass effect as well as a blue glass tint.
- Bunny Body: W1, W0, W00, R00, R000
- Shoes: C7
- Herat and Bows: R89, R85, R83
- Dress: R89, R85, R83, R81
- Table: E35, E33, E31, E30
- Toffee Jar and Label on the Table: E43, E42, E41, E40
- Jar Lids: W5, W3, W1
- Purse: E35, E33, E30
- Balloons and candies in Middle Jar: RV34, RV32, RV11
- Candies in Last Jar: Y06, Y02, Y00
- Ground: W6, W5, W4
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Beige layer cut with retired die, adhered with tape runner
- Dark Cherry paper cut with Rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with a whole bunch of Copic Markers, trimmed with CutterPillar, distressed the edges with tonic distress tool, adhered to cherry layer with tape runner
- Bunny colored a second time and fussy cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sea Breeze Nuvo drops added to jars
- Morning Dew Nuvo Drops added to balloons
- Banner embellished with paper piecing
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!