with a little twist!
Dr. Digi is our sponsor January 13 – 16th over at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends with Rhea. Make sure to pop over and ( join if you have not) be on the lookout for specials from the Sponsor! I was lucky enough to color up Sugar Plum Fairy. They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
I started by coloring up my image. Unlike most people I color first and try and match my paper to my image. Most people I know do this the opposite and pick the paper first. How do you do it??
Not wanting to go with a Christmas theme, I found this fun sentiment from C. C. Designs, and took my fairy in a whole other direction!
Remember, even I don’t do these in one take! There are always some ugly step sisters laying around after I make a card!
I thought it would be fun to make my fairy older, so I gave her grey hair and added some sparkly gelly roll pen to it! I added some Nuvo Drops with a stylus to the tips of her crown.
- Skin: E11, E21, E11, R11
- Lips: R22
- Slippers: RV23, RV21, RV00
- Wings: BV20, RV11, R00
- Leotard: BV02, BV01, BV00
- Tutu: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Crown: YR23, Y15, Y11
- Hair: T5, T3, T1
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Leotard: 956
- Tutu: 912
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Green strip cut with trimmer, adhered with tape runner
- Pink layer cut with scallop slimline die, adhered with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Green oval cut with die, adhered with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils, cut with scan n cut, adhered with foam aquares
- XOXO cut with die, adhered with chisel tip glue
- Honey Bee Prism gems added for bling
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up b below to have them delivered right to your inbox!