Thank You, Janette Van Otterlo of Tickets a’ la Janette
I totally cased a card she did recently. It was just too sweet! While Janette kept hers clean and simple, I jazzed mine up with some bright plaid paper from My Favorite Things and some Honey Bee prism gems. I have gotten great use out of this set, I can honestly say I have used every stamp in the set! That really does not happen often, unless its a single image! LOL.
These mice color up nice and quick, for that matter so does the gift box. The whole card is a nice quick one, that looks like you spent ages!
- Right Mouse: W3, W1, W00, RV11
- Left Mouse: C3, C1, C00, RV11
- Present: B95, B93, B91
- Ribbon: YG17, YG13, YG11
- Card Base of Opaque White 120lb
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with rectangle die, adhered to green layer ( also cut with rectangle die) with tape runner, whole piece adhered to plaid layer with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Honey Bee prism gems added
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!