A little reminder for all of us…
If you have not realized yet, I love everything bees. So of course this cool set buzzed right on in my shopping basket! I liked the different combos you could do with the words. Clearly I could not decide which combo to use and used them all. Let me know what you think!
First I colored up my image. Knowing the patterned paper I was using had purples that is what I chose for my flower. It is a bit darker and the tiniest bit of more blue, but I liked the effect.
I used ALL the words you can “bee” they were stamped in Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder.
After assembling my card, I was left with an odd open spot on the lower left. Thinking on it a bit I remembered this die set I just bought. I double cut it for dimension, and popped it on for a perfect fit.
- Flower Petals: BV04, BV34, BV31
- Flower Center: YR23, YR21, Y21
- Bee Wings: G00, G000, G0000
- Bee Body: Y19, Y15, Y02
- Eye: YG03
- Card Base of Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with zig zag die, adhered with tape runner
- Flowered layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 Kinch double side adhesive
- Plaid layer cut with slimline die, adhered with tape runner
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with wonky square die, adhered to purple square with tape runner, entire thing adhered to card with fun foam and double side adhesive
- Sentiment words stamped on Hammermill with versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with label greeting dies, adhered with foam squares
- XOXOXOX cut twice, adhered together and onto card with zig glue
- Drip Drops added with tonic deluxe glue
- Aqua Shimmer added to wings
- Envelope embellished with matching patterned paper
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!