Prosecco-Ho-Ho for the New Year.
I had this super fun set in my new stamp box with all good intentions of Christmas cards…..and yup didn’t happen. So the other day my Neighbor dropped off a beautiful bottle of Pink Sparkling Moscato and I had an idea…..! My first thought was to use my Pretty Pink Posh Happy New Year die, but I just could not get the card layout to work. Sorting thru my word dies I came across Cheers, which is a My Favorite Things die and sadly (for you) is retired. It is a great die! I hope you all have one in your stash. This card could be used for an Anniversary or Birthday or any Celebration. Remember, when you purchase stamps that are geared for a certain holiday or theme, a little creative thinking can expand the horizon of the set letting you get a bit more use out of it. Now onto the show and tell…
Look at that Lucious big word! I cut it twice, once in the Silver Kraft paper and once with my baser paper, giving me some nice sturdy dimension.
This is my go to color for bottles. I carried on the theme of pink champagne by making the labels pink and added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer for some sparkle. Some dots were added to the cork with a Spica pen in brown. There is a link to them in the Shopping List. The facet gem on the label added some nice bling!
- Cork: E43, E42, E42
- Bottle Neck: C4, C3, C2
- Labels: RV02, RV00, RV000
- Bottle: YG97, YG95, YG93
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Black Licorice layer cut with Swirly Stitches die, adhered with tape runner
- Pink pattern layer cut with nesting rectangle, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Cheers cut with retired MFT die in both base paper and silver Kraft, adhered together and onto the card with Zig chisel glue
- Image stamped with obsidian, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with Scan N Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Aqua shimmer added to labels, Facet Gem added to top label, large rhinestones added to either end of the Cheers
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!