It’s never too early to start those special Valentines cards!
KLM Designs was our sponsor December 20-23rd over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. I hope you read my last post and joined us at Rhea’s, and were able to use the coupon they graciously offered . They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
The image I used can be found HERE. But, remember to read the whole post!
I built some cool layers for my gnome to go on top of. Since he is the Valentine Gnome I thought hearts would be perfect. I used three layers, the top one is glossy white.
I colored several gnomes for you this month, so I switched up from Copic and did this guy in Prismacolor pencil.
Honey Bee Stamps makes the most gorgeous gems! If you have not seen or used them….GO! you will love them, trust me.
Prismacolor Pencil List
- Hat: 912, 913, 989, 208, 1101, i903, 919
- Heart: 925, 994, 992, 1014
- Nose: 943, 939, 927
- Beard: 1076, 1074, 1072, 1070, 1065
- Shoes: 945, 943, 939
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Pink Check layer cut with layering rectangle, adhered with tape runner
- Bright green layer cut with scallop rectangle, adhered with fun foam and 1/4 inch double side adhesive
- Heart die cut three times, twice with baser paper and once with glossy white, adhered together and to base with zig chisel glue
- Image printed on Bristol, colored with Prismacolor Pencils, cut with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Sentiment printed on Bristol, adhered with foam squares
- Honey bee rainbow gems added for bling!
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
What a cute gnome! Great card! Thanks for sharing! I’m going to check out that gnome!
Thanks! He’s a cutie with lots of possibilities ❣️