Yay! Another cute dragon image from Lee Holland Designs.
Lee Holland Designs is our sponsor December 26th thru the 30th over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. I was lucky enough to color up Dragon with Snail. They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Now on with the show and tell….
This little guy is so cute! I chose green for the tail tip and wings because his tail looked like a leaf to me.
I knew the minute I saw this design what I would use to color the snail shell. It was SO super easy.
My image did not come with a sentiment, but as usual I found a fun one from My Favorite Things to use. With a generic type sentiment it gives me the flexibility to use this card for almost any occasion.
- Shell: E43, E42, E41, E40
- Snail Body: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91 YR24, YR21, YR20
- Dragon Bidy: B97, B95, B93, B91 YG17, YG25, YG03
- Horns: E43, E42, E41
- Flower: RV93, Y06, YG03
- Ground: W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Brown layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Gingham layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Sentiment stamped on base paper with Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder, cut with banner die, adhered to blue with foam squares, adhered to card with tape runner
- Image printed on Hammermill, colored with Various Copic Markers, cut with square die, adhered to blue with tape runner, adhered to card with double side adhesive and fun foam
- Rhinestones added to sentiment strip
- Envelope embellished with matching papers and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage. Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up b below to have them delivered right to your inbox!