My Christmas wish and card to All of YOU!
When I saw this cutie in Stamping Bella’s last release of 2021 I knew I had to have him! Oh, and several of his friend too. Have you seen the new Mini Oddballs??? I LOVE them. Anyways… Here he is all colored up and sending all of you Christmas kisses from me. Thanks for a great year of letting me share my cards with you. Can’t wait to see what we all create in 2022.
I think it’s fun to make my Gnome noses shine, so I added 3D Crystal lacquer on it.
The other thing I totally love it layers, lots of lucious, (sometimes popped up) layers!
- Hat & Cuffs: YG17, YG25, YG03
- Skin: E11, E21, E51
- PopPom & Berries: R46, R27, R24
- Lips: R24, R22, R21
- Holly: G28, G24, G21
- Beard: T5, T4, T3, T2, T1
- Card Base of Opaque White 120lb
- Grey layer cut with lacy layer die, adhered with tape runner
- Green layer cut with lacy layer die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Small second grey layer cut with rectangle die adhered with tape runner
- Plaid layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Red oval cut with scallop oval die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Image stamped on Hammermill, colored with various Copic Markers, cut with Scan n Cut, adhered with foam squares
- Pearls added to the corners
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!