Perfect for my soon to be 6 year old Grandson’s Birthday!
KLM Digital Stamps is our Sponsor December 20-23rd over at Rhea’s Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. . I was lucky enough to color up Balloon Gnome. They have lot’s of fun images, buzz on over and check them out. Remember to read my whole post for something special from the Sponsor just for you! Now on with the show and tell….
The is the set I used. Click Here to access it, but make sure to read the whole post first!
Needing to pop the yellow color in my card, I also added 3D Crystal lacquer to the balloon. It serves two purposes, dimension and shine! Notice the bee? I got some fuzz in my lacquer, that bee is hiding it. But he does fit right in!
I love the look of two different fonts. They printed up nicely for me to cut them with a small rectangular die. On the oval die cut and this one I took a C10 marker and ran it along the edge, just to Make it stand out from the patterned paper.
- Clothes: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91 V17, V15, V12 Y08, Y06, Y02
- Shoes: E49, E47, E43 E87, E84, E81
- Nose & Hand: E11, E21, E51
- Beard: T4, T3, T2, T1
- Balloon: Y08, Y06, Y02, Y11
- Border around Oval & Sentiment die cuts: C10
- Card base of Opaque White 120lb
- Green layer cut with rectangle die, adhered with tape runner
- Patterned paper cut with rectangle die, adhered with 1/4 inch double side adhesive and fun foam
- Oval cut from base paper, rimmed in C10 marker, adhered with tape runner
- Sentiment printed on Hammermill, cut with rectangle die, adhered with foam squares
- Image printed on hammermill, colored with various Copic markers, Cut with Scan N Cut, 3D crystal lacquer added to balloon, bee added to hide fuzz in lacquer!, adhered with foam squares
- Envelope embellished with matching paper and 6 inch double side adhesive
Affiliate links have been used in this post at no cost to you. If you do happen to click and buy, I may get a small percentage.
Thank You for supporting my little blog.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up below to have them delivered right to your inbox!